Impact of Giving
Ozerdinc Grimes Family Therapeutic Recreation and Creative Arts ($128,528) – You helped provide residents with a wonderful range of meaningful activities, from pottery, painting and woodworking, concerts, day trips, and music therapy.
Allaham Youth Volunteer Program ($4,000) – You supported the Summer Volunteer program for local youths.
Specialized Training and Staff Bursaries ($15,870) - You enable staff to enhance their skills and stay at the forefront of care.
- You provided care and comfort to families when they needed it the most with four palliative care carts ($5,100).
- You gave residents a good night's sleep with seven new specialized mattresses ($30,080).
- You improved care with three new portable bladder scanners ($23,000).
- You enhanced infection, prevention and control measures with four new commercial-grade steamers ($18,000).
- You equipped front-line staff with six new vital sign machines to easily provide care when it is needed most ($22,800).
- You enabled safe transfers with three new lifts ($26,000).
- You helped residents enjoy concerts, and visits to the pub and movie night with four new Broda chairs ($19,200).
- You gave a warm hug to residents with three new blanket warmers ($19,400).
- You provided safe and comfortable showers with seven new powered shower chairs ($105,010).
- You provided comfortable and safe hygiene routines with eight commodes ($8,500).
- You made sure residents had a perfectly toasted piece of toast each morning with 13 new commercial-grade toasters ($22,530).
You created new gathering place for tenants and residents with a new patio area ($15,000).
Special Renovation Projects
Thanks to you Rideau One North is being transformed into a secure unit for Veterans living with Dementia ($71,455).
ADDITIONAL PRIORITY CARE NEEDS ($35,801)
- Microwave O2W - $630
- New Tree for courtyard - $1,850
- Overbed Tables - $9,600
- Fall Mats - $2,800
- Tablets with Cases - $14,375
- Suction Machines - $7,600
Thank you for helping to deliver exceptional care to Seniors and Veterans